EMEA B2B "Pentland Connect" Website Promotional Terms and Conditions
PENTLAND CONNECT MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
- In order to maintain our high standards of service, we are moving to one minimum order value, per brand from 1st September 2021
- The minimum order value will always be £100/€100, per brand. This adjustment will apply to all orders, including those made via Pentland Connect. If your order is below £100/€100, then a delivery surcharge will be applied at a cost of £10/€10 per brand.
- Pentland Connect, allows you to build your basket throughout the day. If you save and submit it by 4pm, our distribution teams will make sure it's processed and dispatched in line with your selected delivery date
PENTLAND BRANDS LIMITED (the “PROMOTER”) JULY 2023 PENTLAND CONNECT SURVEY PRIZE DRAW (the “PRIZE DRAW”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Prize Draw is only open to customers of the Promoter who are registered on the Pentland Connect website. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per registered customer. Prizes (as defined below) may only be redeemed by the named account holder of the customer who are aged eighteen (18) or over and residents of the United Kingdom. By entering the Prize Draw the named account holder of the customer confirms that they are duly authorised by the customer entity to enter. Prizes are not transferable. The Prize Draw is closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
2. The Prize Draw opens at 9am on 27th July (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm on 31st August (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
3. To enter the Prize Draw entrants must complete and submit the July 2023 Pentland Connect Survey on pentlandconnect.com. Upon submission of the survey entrants will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw (the “Entry”). No purchase of any kind is necessary to take part in the Prize Draw.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.5. There will be one (1) prize winner(s) (collectively, the “Winners”). The prizes are as follows: 1 x £1,000 of Pentland Brands product. The £1,000 is at full retail price. The Winners’ may choose between the following brands: Berghaus, Canterbury, Mitre or Speedo (collectively, the “Prizes”).
6. The Winners of the Prizes will be drawn on 1st September at random from all entries received. The result of the draw and Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Each Winner will be contacted by telephone and email by 8th September.
7. The Prizes may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
9. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. English law governs the Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Pentland Brands Limited, whose registered office is at 8 Manchester Square, London, United Kingdom, W1U 3PH.