EMEA B2B "Pentland Connect" Website Promotional Terms and Conditions
PENTLAND CONNECT MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
- In order to maintain our high standards of service, we are moving to one minimum order value, per brand from 1st September 2021
- The minimum order value will always be £100/€100, per brand. This adjustment will apply to all orders, including those made via Pentland Connect. If your order is below £100/€100, then a delivery surcharge will be applied at a cost of £10/€10 per brand.
- Pentland Connect, allows you to build your basket throughout the day. If you save and submit it by 4pm, our distribution teams will make sure it's processed and dispatched in line with your selected delivery date
PENTLAND CONNECT ONLINE DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to any discount offer in relation to any products available on pentlandconnect.com communicated to registered users of Pentland Brands
2. The Offer can be redeemed by adding the relevant products to the user’s online shopping basket and entering the promotion code provided.
3. The Offer can be redeemed by adding the relevant products to the user’s online shopping basket and entering the promotion code provided.
4. The Offer can only be used once per registered user.
5. The Offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The Offer is subject to the availability of products and only available while stocks last.
8. The Pentland Connect Conditions of Sale and all applicable terms and conditions referred to therein apply to all products purchased pursuant to an Offer
9. Pentland Brands Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to discontinue the Offer at any time.
10. Pentland Brands Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to discontinue the Offer at any time.
©Pentland Brands Limited 2021
All rights reserved
PENTLAND BRANDS LIMITED (the “PROMOTER”) AUGUST 2021 PENTLAND CONNECT SURVEY PRIZE DRAW (the “PRIZE DRAW”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Prize Draw is only open to customers of the Promoter who are registered on the Pentland Connect website. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per registered customer. Prizes (as defined below) may only be redeemed by the named account holder of the customer who are aged eighteen (18) or over and residents of the United Kingdom. By entering the Prize Draw the named account holder of the customer confirms that they are duly authorised by the customer entity to enter. Prizes are not transferable. The Prize Draw is closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
2. The Prize Draw opens at 9am on 10th August (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm on 31st August (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
3. To enter the Prize Draw entrants must complete and submit the August 2021 Pentland Connect Survey on pentlandconnect.com. Upon submission of the survey entrants will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw (the “Entry”). No purchase of any kind is necessary to take part in the Prize Draw.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
5. There will be one (1) prize winner(s) (collectively, the “Winners”). The prizes are as follows: 1 x £100 voucher redeemable against the Winners’ choice of one brand from the brands available for purchase on pentlandconnect.com (collectively, the “Prizes”)
6. The Winners of the Prizes will be drawn on 14th September at random from all entries received. The draw will be made using https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php and the result of the draw and Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Each Winner will be contacted by telephone and email by 28st September – not more than 30 days after competition closes]. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 28th September. If Winner(s) cannot be cannot be contacted by either telephone or email by 30th October – e.g. 60 days after competition closes] the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
7. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email address] or writes to the address set out in clause 13 below (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one (1) month after the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being made available, please contact the Promoter by email at [email address]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. Winners may be asked to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prizes may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prizes are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in https://pentlandconnect.com/en/GBP/privacy-policy. See also clause 7 above with regard to the announcement of Winners.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
12. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. English law governs the Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Pentland Brands Limited, whose registered office is at 8 Manchester Square, London, United Kingdom, W1U 3PH.